OstroSoft Internet Tools|
OstroSoft Internet Tools is integrated set of network information utilities. It is intended for use by network, domain and systems administrators, network security professionals, Internet users and everyone who wants to know more about network and Internet.
It gives you such vital information as:
* Differences between REGISTERED and SHAREWARE versions:|
1.Registered version allows you to change program configuration
(settings, options, etc.), save output, run the program with
command-line arguments, generate reports, set unlimited number
of watchers, configure watcher alerts
2.Registered users have preferred customer support
3.Registered users receive future releases, upgrades and fixes for free.
It helps to find hidden resources on network. It reveals security holes and helps to fix it. It is fast, reliable and user-friendly. And it is getting better with every release. OstroSoft Internet Tools is not intended for hacking purposes, malicious attacks on networks and systems connected to the network, and other unlawful actions.
- which computers on domain are running specified service - for example: how many newsservers are available on domain (Domain Scanner)
- what network services are running on specified computer (remote or local) - for example: Web server, telnet, mailserver, FTP, finger, etc. (Port Scanner)
- let you test if remote host is running, accessible from your system, and how long it takes to reach it (Ping)
- shows you the path TCP packet takes from your system to remote host (Traceroute)
- shows you the information about active connections on you computer (Netstat)
- resolves host names to IP addresses and vice versa (Host Resolver - dns)
- returns contact information (address, phone, fax, administrator name, DNS servers) for specified network (Network Info)
- shows network-related information (IP address, host name, version of Winsock, etc.) about your computer (Local Host Info)
Registered users of previous versions please contact OstroSoft for free upgrade.